Fill out the Countertop Estimate request form. Estimates are usually returned within one week.
Once you approve the rough estimate a measure deposit will be collected, of $250.00. Once a deposit has been received NBH will contact the professional installer to request an onsite measure. Note: The deposit of $250.00 will be credited towards the purchase of countertops. Deposit fees are non-refundable should you decide not to move forward with a purchase.
The countertop installer will contact you directly within 3 business days to schedule a time to complete the onsite measure. It is important to schedule the countertop measure at a time when no other tradespeople will be performing work. There are a couple of key elements that should be present at the time of measure in order to avoid a second visit and any additional trip charges:
– Cabinets (including panels and end pieces) must be installed in final position.
– Sink and appliances must be onsite. The installer may take your sink with to use as a template.
– Final decision on who will be doing which labor tasks (removal & install / hookups).
Upon completion of the measurement the initial estimate will be revised and sent to you with a contract. Proposals are typically sent back within 1-2 weeks of the measure. A set of detailed drawings will be created and sent for your review and signature approval. Once NBH receives the signed contract, drawings, and 50% down payment it will take approximately 3-6 weeks to fabricate your new countertops.
As the countertop nears completion you will be contacted to arrange a time for installation. We do our best to work with any potential scheduling issues if you make us aware of them. A few things to note:
– Connecting the sink or faucet to the plumbing water/drain lines: If you have chosen to do this
work yourself please make arrangements to have this completed after the countertop is installed.
– Removal and/or disposal of the existing countertop: If interested in this service it should be discussed when obtaining a rough estimate and at the time of measure.
We will bill for the remaining balance due. Please also follow the care and maintenance guidelines from the manufacturer, which we will provide to you. These steps are outlined as the typical progression of ordering and installing a new countertop and may be subject to change based upon specific circumstances. If at any point you have a question or need additional information, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you. We are looking forward to working with you on this project.